Chartered Accountant Academy
DUE: 08 NOV 2023
CAA is an equal opportunity employer that seeks diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise. The Academy is seeking the services highly competent, experienced, self-motivated committed individuals who are willing to work in a busy, fast-paced, and challenging environment in the following role.
Job Title: Chartered Accountant Trainee
Reporting to: Subject Head
- Delivering engaging and informative lecturesas assigned.
- Assisting the lecturer to preparelecture materials.
- Ensuring that all learning material is uploaded on all learning platforms for students’ accessibility.
- Setting and marking BCTA examinations.
- Marking of students’ tests and homework.
- Preparing solutions to examination questions.
- Conducting one-on-one consultations to.
- Completing personal training records.
- Writing of articles.
- Assisting in drafting departmental reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience:
- ITC holder or working towards CTA.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for teaching and mentoring
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Willingness to travel.
Candidates who meet the requirements of the above posts are invited to submit their applications accompanied by CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday 8th of November 2023.