Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council
DUE DATE : 01 OCTOBER 2021
• Operating chainsaws
• Trimming limbs, tops, and roots from trees
• Sawing logs to predetermined lengths, using a chain saw.
• Site assessment
• Maintaining and repairing the saw machine
- At least 3 O’ Level subjects.
- A certificate of Chainsaw Training from Forestry Commission to insure safe and quality work.
- Should be able to Service, dismantle and rebuild the Chainsaw
- Ability to swim
- At least 2 years and above relevant experience with traceable reference in
- Ability to handle physical tasks such as walking for extended periods in various outdoor habitats (fields, woods, streams, etc.) and frequent lifting of heavy items.
- Ability to work to complete challenging projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Should provide own clothing, rubber boots, hats, etc. (Personal protective equipment (chainsaw boots, chaps, helmet, eye protection, ear protection) and waders).
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should hand-deliver their CVs on or not later than 1 October 2021 at 3.30pm to
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.