Hatch Talent Solutions
- Planning and overseeing new market initiatives for Power systems to include Whole goods (generators solar systems and accessories)
- Developing a viable business model for selling solar equipment, including the following:
a) Conducting site surveys and design appropriate solar solutions for customers
b) Sourcing Solar Installation Equipment (panels, batteries, invertors) from reputable
c) Carrying out Bill of Quantities and customer quotations per customer requirements
d) Conducting Power Audits (load analysis)
e) Overseeing Installation and Commissioning of Solar Systems
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Market Intelligence-Carries out Market Intelligence using all possible means to determine competitor activities.
- Uses market intelligence information as determined above for strategic planning on customer visits.
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- Establishing and retaining contact with clients in order to obtain customer feedback regarding the quality and service of the company’s products.
- Assisting clients in resolving issues concerning products purchased or services rendered to them.
- Establishing good work relationship with clients to ensure increased patronage and revenue
- Keeping abreast with relevant Dealer Principal technical programs and be conversant with current knowledge and trends in the industry
- Carrying out any other duties as requested by your superior/s.
- In-depth Technical knowledge of Power systems to include Generators, solar equipment and related accessories
- Experience in working with dealerships and logistics
- A strategic and creative thinker with proven experience of working on diverse and wide- ranging Perkins Generators and reputable brands for solar systems
- The ability to build and maintain highly effective working relationships with a range of people (both internally and externally).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with a range of people from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of business management skills (finance/accounting principles, human resources and project management)
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
- A commitment to team-work and ability to develop creative ideas and transform them into practical reality.
- A relevant Diploma/Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- At least 3-5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Relevant course in Sales and Marketing/Financial Management an added advantage
- Interested candidates to forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Business Development Manager- Power systems