Petropipe Oil and Gas
Position: ZI2301 – Business Development Executive
Petropipe FZE. is a packaged supplier with multiple OEMs and partner looking to grow their supply chain within the SADC region. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Business Development Engineer specializing in either of the products like Pumps, Filtration Process Technologies, Piping or Valves to join our dynamic team at the in the UAE on a hybrid way. As an Business Development Engineer, you will play a crucial role in expanding our customer base and driving revenue growth in the local markets. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of proven experience in selling mechanical equipment with a technical background and client accessibility.
This is a contract hybrid role for a Business Development Executive located in Harare with flexibility for some remote work. The Business Development Executive will be responsible for New Business Development, Lead Generation, Business and Account Management, and Communication.
- Identify and target potential customers in the SADC region who are in need of our product range for their specific applications.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers, serving as their primary point of contact and trusted advisor.
- Conduct in-depth technical discussions with customers to understand their requirements and propose appropriate product solutions.
- Collaborate with our engineering and technical teams to provide accurate and detailed product information to customers, addressing any technical queries or concerns they may have.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations, proposals, and quotations that effectively communicate the value and benefits of our product solutions.
- Negotiate and close sales contracts, ensuring that terms and conditions are favorable for both parties while maximizing revenue and profitability for the company.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities for growth and stay ahead of industry developments.
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, customer feedback, and market insights to the sales management team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and implement targeted sales strategies, promotional campaigns, and lead generation activities.
- Continuously update and expand product knowledge to stay abreast of new technologies, features, and applications related to our OEMs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field.
- Proven track record of 3-5 years of successful sales experience in the region, specifically selling pumps, piping, valves and similar mechanical ancillaries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively present technical information and build relationships with customers.
- Exceptional negotiation and persuasion abilities to secure profitable sales contracts.
- Self-motivated, target-driven, and results-oriented with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to provide innovative solutions to customer challenges.
- Fluent in English; knowledge of local languagues is a plus.
- Mandatory to be a local candidate based in Zimbabwe
- If you are a highly motivated and technically adept sales professional with a passion for business development and a desire to excel in the SADC market, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and contribute to our continued success in providing top-quality pump solutions to our valued customers.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you believe you would be a great fit for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com