First Mutual Funeral Services
DUE: 09 NOV 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Funeral Services.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• Managing staff at the branch, ensuring full engagement and productivity.
• Recruitment and Selection of Sales Representatives.
• Identifying appropriate markets for the Company’s products and services.
• Ensuring provision of quality service to Clients at all times.
• Ensuring all customers pay for services rendered.
• Managing costs within the stipulated budget.
• Monitoring movements of stock and equipment.
• Managing hand over and take over between shifts.
• Managing the branch vehicles and ensuring repairs and maintenances are done timeously.
• Vehicle allocation and control.
• Enforcing good health and safety standards.
• Enforcing policies and procedures of funeral services.
• Supervising burials and funeral consultations.
• Degree/ Diploma in Insurance/Administration or equivalent.
• 3 years of experience in funeral services 2 of which must be at a supervisory level.
• Knowledge of two indigenous languages is an added advantage.
• Good communication skills oral and written.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent supervisory skills.
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVS) and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent by 9 November 2023.
First Mutual Holdings Limited Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability or marital status. The Group encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants.