Upper Manyame Sub-Catchment Council
DUE DATE: 20 AUGUST 2021
- Reconciling cashbook to the general ledger
- Reconciliation of Cash book to the Bank statements
- Ensuring all cash received is completely banked.
- Maintaining the Cash book
- Maintaining and reconciling Supplier and Customer Accounts.
- Reconciling inter-catchment accounts
- Verifying correctness of billing and data captured before transferring to the database.
- Produce monthly trial balance; statutory returns and Payroll journals
- Updating of fixed asset register
- Supervision of Cashier, Creditors and Debtors Clerks
- 5 O’Levels to include English and Mathematics
- Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- The candidate should have a minimum of at least five years relevant experience and be computer literate.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers Licence
- Pastel Evolution a MUST, proficiency in Excel
- Experience in water sector will be an added advantage.
- Police Clearance is required.
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should send CVs on or not later than 20 August 2020 at 2.30pm to
The HR & Admin Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.