National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd
DUE: 05 NOV 2023
AUTO ELECTRICIAN – NORTHERN REGION
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an inbound and outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following opportunity that have arisen in the business.
Reporting to the Workshop Foreman, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Vehicle repairs and maintenance.
• Repairs and overhauls of electrical components.
• Attending to breakdowns.
• COF repairs.
• Vehicle Inspections.
• Class 1 Auto Electrician.
• At least 2 years’ proven and relevant experience.
• Experience in a Distribution/Logistics Company will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Volvo and Shacman Trucks an added advantage.
• A clean class 4/2 Driver’s Licence is a must
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position in the subject box to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications should reach us on or before 05 November 2023.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 7 days after closing date, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful