DUE: 22 SEP 2023
REPORTS TO: Bursar/Admin Manager
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To maintain accurate financial records and efficient management of the payroll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Processes billing, receipting and allocating receipts in the Accounting System
Reconciliation of Parents Association accounting books.
Prepare monthly financial statements for the Parents Association and reports for audit.
Prepare purchase requisitions and prepare reports on purchases when required. Staff payroll processing and attend to staff requests and enquiries pertaining to payroll
Prepare payroll payment schedules for approval and processing.
Dealing with human resources issues for NEC level employees
Participate in monthly and year-end stock counts.
Any other duties assigned.
The applicant should have:
1. A minimum of a Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration.
2. Advanced PC skills are required including Excel and Word; Access and PowerPoint are preferred.
3. Good analytical skills are required.
4. Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
5. Should be willing to work outside working hours including weekends.
6. Demonstrated accounting and office management experience. 7. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Application and Curriculum Vitae together with certified copies of academic/professional certificates and traceable references, should be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date of receipt of applications is Friday 22 September 2023.