National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd
DUE: 05 NOV 2023
CLASS 1 – ARTISAN MOTOR MECHANIC – NORTHERN REGION
National Foods Logistics (Pvt) Ltd, an inbound and outbound distribution and warehousing company of fast-moving consumer goods, seeks applications from suitably qualified, experienced, and self-driven candidates to be considered for the following opportunity that have arisen in the business.
Reporting to the Workshop Foreman, the incumbent shall be responsible for:
• Vehicle repairs and maintenance.
• Unit overhauls.
• COF repairs.
• Vehicle Inspections.
• Supervision of subordinates and training students on attachment.
• Class 1 Motor Mechanic.
• At least 2 years’ proven and relevant experience.
• Experience in a Distribution/Logistics Company will be an added advantage.
• Experience with Volvo and Shacman Trucks is an added advantage.
• A clean class 4/2 Driver’s Licence is a must.
Interested self-driven and passionate applicants who hold the relevant qualifications and experience should submit their current resume (CV) clearly stating the position in the subject box to email@example.com
All applications should reach us on or before 05 November 2023.
Note: If you do not hear from us within 7 days after closing date, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful