DUE DATE : 22 OCTOBER 2021
- Commitment to adhere to Environment Health and Safety
- Management Systems and Standards
- Mature and self -disciplined
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for meeting deadlines
- Willing to learn
- Willing to embrace and apply new digital technology
- A minimum of 5 O Level subjects (including English, Mathematics and Science) with grade C or better (preference will be given to applicants with higher educational qualifications)
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants for Millwright trade should hold at least a national Certificate in any of the following trades: Electrical Power, Mechanical or Automotive
- Applicants for Instrument Technician must have at least two A Level Science subjects and Grade B or Better in Mathematics and Science at O Level
- Clearance letter from the Industrial Training Department.
- Certified copies of National I.D, Birth and Educational Certificates.
- A valid Provisional /full Driver’s license is required for those applying for Diesel Plant Fitter/Millwright trade
- Be aged between 16 and 21 years