Our Administrative department is looking for a talented and experienced Project Administrator to join us on an immediate basis.
As a Project Administrator, you will responsible for performing all the administrative duties related to projects. You will also responsible for scheduling meetings and tracking the timelines for the projects.
Prior work experience as a Project Administrator or a similar role will be an added advantage for the candidate. You should possess excellent communication skills and the ability to organize efficiently. You should also have amazing leadership skills and extraordinary supervising skills.
If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of Project Administrator, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
- Assisting the Project Manager in all administrative duties.
- Implementing policies and procedures for the projects.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences.
- Writing and documenting minutes of meetings.
- Finding out the risk involved in the project.
- Keeping project calendar up to date.
- Tracking expenses and managing the project budget.
- Setting project goals and timelines.
- Acting as a point of contact for all the stakeholders and clients.
- Delegating tasks to all the Project Coordinators and other team members.
- Measuring and reporting the project performances.
- Working in collaboration with the team members.
- Keeping updated with the compliance rules and regulations.
- Responding to incoming calls, emails, and queries from clients.
- Monitoring the progress of the project.
- Resolving issues related to the project.
- Managing and updating the agendas and travel schedules of the Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, or a related degree.
- 3 – 4 years of working experience in the Administration department as a Project Administrator, Administrator or a similar role.
- Experience working with project management software such as Trello, Jira, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to motivate a team and maintain a positive work environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to multitask and handle multi projects simultaneously.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented individual.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.