Family Aid Caring Trust (FACT)
DUE: 10 NOV 2023
Family Aid Caring Trust (FACT) is a Christian national development NGO based in
Zimbabwe. It implements sustainable development initiatives to improve people’s livelihood,
Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV Prevention, HIV and AIDS care and support as well
as health activities
Position: ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
Reporting to: Finance & Administration Manager (FAM)
Purpose of the position
The Administration Assistant’s responsibility will be to perform day to
day administration duties and other administrative duties as maybe assigned by the FAM.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Providing administrative and clerical support to the organization.
• Initiating payments for security, cleaning, electricity, telephone and other admin costs monthly.
• Keeping a tracker on all admin costs to ensure they are paid on time.
• Performing monthly reconciliations of admin costs.
• Apportion/allocate costs using relevant cost drivers.
• Preparation and submission of financial reconciliations after admin related meetings.
• Performing general clerical duties (photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, etc.).
• Supervise cleaners and grounds man to ensure offices and grounds are clean.
• Ensure office security is maintained and that security guards are performing their duties.
• Manage the use of the Gazebo
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Degree in Administration or equivalent.
• 2 years ‘experience working in a similar position
• Proficiency and experience in MS Word, Excel, social networking, use of tablets and Apps.
• Must be an effective communicator and able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
1. Click here and complete the form not later than 10 November 2023 COB.
2. Send a detailed CV to email@example.com
Please ensure that both steps are carried out to complete the application process.
Background checks will be done for successful candidate to ensure child safeguarding
and protection in all our work. FACT commits itself to protecting children whom its staff,
volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organization is mandated
to serve the best interest of all children through protection from abuse, harm and
exclusion, child participation and development in all its programs.
FACT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe,
place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or,
subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified