JF Kapnek Trust
Financial Support to the programs at the District Office:
- Compilation & consolidation of budgets at the district level.
- Ensuring timely and correct liquidation of programme advances.
- Follow up activities request.
- Prepare payment forms for all field cadres.
- Submit payment forms.
- Request for advances needed for program support.
- Verify in the field the presence of cadres to be paid.
- Submit signed payment documents.
Human Resources support to the field team:
- Tracking movements for HRH/Community staff and ensure absences are supported by official documents.
- Verify the timesheets and reports from HRH/Community staff, ensuring completeness and correctness.
- Linking HRH, Community cadres in the District with the Provincial and Head Office support staff.
- Work with provincial office and district leadership to make sure that appraisals for the HRH staff are followed up at district level.
Administrative support to the Programs at District Level:
- Follow up the movements of motor bikes and ensure that relevant regulations are being followed.
- Ensure that the service requirements for the vehicles and all motor bikes in the district are well followed up and service and maintenance is done timorously.
- Raise and update assert registers at district level.
- Assist Program team with photocopying, scanning, and printing of field material.
- Assist in distribution of material and forms for Incentive staff.
- Support the generation and follow up of vehicle request and the vehicle logbooks.
- Prepare letters and documents in support of the Programme team.
Safe transportation of people, goods, and vehicle maintenance:
- Assist in distribution of documents and program deliverables to teams and suppliers.
- Drive employees on official business for field activities.
- Drive MoHCC cadres/partners under instruction from the District Program Coordinator.
- Collect and deliver mail/orders.
- Check vehicle for any minor or major damage when the vehicle is returned to the office and before handing over the vehicle to any other staff member authorized to drive the organization’s vehicles.
- The driver/admin must also ensure a copy of the vehicle manual & company vehicle policy, together with all extra locking devices are kept in the cubbyhole of the vehicle.
- The driver/admin must ensure that vehicles are always maintained in a good and clean condition and advise the Logistics and Fleet Assistant when vehicle is nearly due for service.
Functional skills and knowledge:
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Good communicator who has sound interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Well organized and able to prioritize work and understanding his/her work outputs.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Human Resources, Finance, Administration or related.
- Clean class 4 Drivers license.
- 1 year of work experience.
- Valid defensive driving certificate
- First aid training is an added advantage.
- Meticulous with figures.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Proficiency in usual desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite.