DUE: 08 NOV 2023
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified persons to fill in a vacancy that has arisen in the Group.
• The Accounts Clerk shall be responsible for keeping financial records updated.
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditure.
• Collecting and sorting invoices.
• Extracting an accurate Creditors Ageing Analysis.
• Preparation of payments to suppliers, filing and keeping a thorough record of all business transactions.
• Filing of all accounts related material in an acceptable manner.
• Reconciling and checking the banking on a daily basis.
• Reporting all discrepancies / variances.
• Checking the deposit books when they are returned from the bank daily.
• Assist senior accounting personnel with any tasks conducted within the accounting department.
• Ensuring all invoices are attached to customers statements.
• Ensuring all invoices are posted to the correct accounts.
• Degree/HND in Accounting/ Part C CIS/ Stage 2 CIMA, ACCA or any equivalent qualification.
• 2 years’ experience in the field.
• Experience in statutory returns (VAT, QPDs and Withholding tax & PAYE).
• 1 year experience in doing management accounts.
• Familiar with Pastel Accounting Package, Excel & Word.
• Organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Interested qualified candidates should send their applications to Human Resources Department, through email to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 8th of November 2023, stating the job applied for in the email subject.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.