DUE DATE : 17 OCTOBER 2021
- Production of the monthly financial and management reports.
- Analysing financial ratios and advising on the health of the business to the directors.
- Ensuring financial discipline through effective internal controls monitoring.
- Maintaining asset registers.
- Reviewing statutory returns.
- Tax planning, tax computation and QPDs.
- Ensuring stringent working capital management i.e. stock and credit management.
- Staff supervision, reviewing subordinates work, coaching, mentoring, disciplining and development.
- Maintaining and monitoring projects costs and preparing timely reports to the directors
- Review of payroll (before final approval by the directors) and ledger accounts
- Preparation of financial statements and cost analysis
- Review of requisitions before submission to the directors
- Receives input from the Chief Finance Officer and departmental managers to develop the annual budget.
- Proven experience as an Accountant or relevant role (3-5 years).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, full ACCA or CIMA.
- Knowledge in accounting systems such as QuickBooks, Microsoft excel.
- Experience in the energy sector will be an added advantage.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 17th of October 2021